Author Topic: ADVERTISEMENT - PVCSE  (Read 3438 times)

Offline planetaryjim

• Needs To Get Out More
  • I am not a part of your empire.
    • The Indomitus Report
ADVERTISEMENT - PVCSE
« on: June 15, 2006, 04:01:47 AM »
Dear Friends,

Last year, the company that I work for, EZEZ, SA bought a private venture capital stock exchange.

The exchange is based in New Zealand, organized in Panama.? It currently lists a handful of stocks with a total capitalization of nearly $8 million (those are USA dollars).

Some things that might prove to be of interest:

1. New company listings are welcome.? If you have a company and would like to list it for investors to consider, please let me know.

2. Some of the existing companies listed have paid dividends - past performance is no guarantee of future performance, of course.

3. The exchange pays a referral fee if you recruit new members.? You get part of the trading fees for every transaction of anyone you refer into the system.? Referral links are available the instant you sign up as a member.

4. The exchange offers banner ads on the site, so you may advertise other stuff to that audience if you wish.

5. The exchange pays a referral fee (20%) if you recruit a company to be listed.? If it is your company, you can get a discount off the listing fees.

6.? The exchange provides for all transactions to take place in grams of gold.? (A gram of gold is worth about $18.50 right now.)? So, all investments are thereby protected from monetary inflation of fiat currencies.

Please note that this advertisement is not a solicitation for any sort of investment, nor is it an offer to sell securities, nor an offer to buy securities.? It is just a notice about the existence of a private stock market.? Previous rulings of various relevant authorities indicate that stock exchanges may advertise within the USA, but individual stocks may not unless they are registered.?

Regards,

Jim
 http://pvcse.com/
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 10:02:12 AM by FSW Forum Administrator »
My long posts make some think I'm a key figure in FSW.  I'm not. I'm not an officer nor a leader.  I'm just this guy.  I think FSW is a great idea, & defend & promote it as I'm able.   Assuming that anyone agrees w/me is mistaken. Your bad results from your poor assumptions are your responsibility.