Author Topic: Free Wyoming Homepage  (Read 3134 times)

Offline wyomiles

• FSW Associate
Free Wyoming Homepage
« on: January 21, 2007, 10:00:27 AM »
I wanted to be sure this info was posted somewhere here.  If it is already here please delete.  Miles

http://www.geocities.com/freewyoming/
" Cultivators of the earth are tied to their country and wedded to it's liberty and interests by the most lasting bonds" --Thomas Jefferson --1785

Offline Paul Bonneau

• Member, In Wyoming
  • Administrative Staff
    • Wyoming Liberty Index
Re: Free Wyoming Homepage
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2007, 02:37:59 PM »
Thanks, Miles. My friend Robert Hawes created that web page; there might even be some of my stuff on it somewhere. He has since decided he wants to move to Montana.  :P
Laws turn men into slaves.

Offline Danl

• FSW Founding Member, Wyoming Bound
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2007, 08:49:44 PM »
Miles,

That page has good stuff from the really early days when we all used to go there.? It dates around the Grand Western Conference 1 era, as in several years ago.? Probably still a lot of good stuff on there.

And Robert Hawes has written a book that is quite good on the subject of Secession.? One Nation, Indivisible? a Study of Secession and the Constitution (Paperback)

Regards, Danl ~W~
« Last Edit: January 21, 2007, 08:56:36 PM by Danl »
Alea iacta est, Molon Labe!
"I can see the faces of those who died when I refused to fight for freedom!"? Mefford
"Danl, Not an invader and liberator of Wyoming, but rather a refugee from the tyranny of Illinois."
Blog: Shall Not Be Infringed

Offline Paul Bonneau

• Member, In Wyoming
  • Administrative Staff
    • Wyoming Liberty Index
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2007, 08:09:45 PM »
Here's the FSW review of it:

http://www.fundamentalsoffreedom.com/fswforum/index.php?topic=2466.0

I've finished the book too. It's one you need to have if you are interested in the topic of secession.

Actually I think it was GWC II, as I remember driving him from the airport in Helena, and back out in Bozeman.
Laws turn men into slaves.

Offline Danl

• FSW Founding Member, Wyoming Bound
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2007, 08:31:48 PM »
Here's the FSW review of it:

Actually I think it was GWC II, as I remember driving him from the airport in Helena, and back out in Bozeman.

Paul,  you are probably right.  I was at Three Forks, MT, for GWCII and GWCI, in Missoula, MT.  What a great time was had by all.  I especially enjoyed meeting everyone.  I could really get in to traveling around going to these deals if I just had the time.  My favorite location was 3 Forks, for sure.  Although I did enjoy going up to Gary Marbut's home for a little cookout in Missoula, among other things.

Regards, Danl ~W~
Alea iacta est, Molon Labe!
"I can see the faces of those who died when I refused to fight for freedom!"? Mefford
"Danl, Not an invader and liberator of Wyoming, but rather a refugee from the tyranny of Illinois."
Blog: Shall Not Be Infringed