Author Topic: On my waaay...WY bound(soon)  (Read 11599 times)

Offline elk

• Needs To Get Out More
  • We never had to take any of it seriously, did we?
    • Downrange TV
Re: On my waaay...WY bound(soon)
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2007, 02:31:00 PM »
Mama... that was the "UNited Prairiedog Coalition On The Effects of Small Arms Trade In All Its Aspects"... I think the entire hordes thundered their way there to hear Hillary give a speech... and get breeding tips from Bill.
Trading privacy for security is stupid enough; not getting any actual security in the bargain is even stupider.  ~ Bruce Schneier of Cryptogram fame (www.schneier.com)

Remember always that the only thing they required of us was our moral sanction. You lost when you accepted their moral code.

Offline colonial shooter

• FSW Rifleman
  • FSW Founding Member, In Wyoming
  • RWVA Senior Instructor, NRA Life, 4H instructor
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2007, 05:40:07 PM »
thanks everyone, great to finally be where I have wanted to be for a long time.

No lunghd, kansas didn't win the cone award, actually it was Wyoming, Kansas second and WV third.

On the prairie dogs, I'm letting them grow for the winter and come spring.... look out dawgs.
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Offline Joel Helleso

• "Give me liberty, or give me death" Patrick Henry
    • Beinvenido a mi sueno
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2007, 07:45:10 PM »
Hey Colonial Shooter,
    It was great to hang out with you at the jam. I'm the one with the white truck and the beer ...and we went for a swim. Congratualations! I hope to see you at the next jam or late this spring when I get to Casper. ..

Joel

Offline colonial shooter

• FSW Rifleman
  • RWVA Senior Instructor, NRA Life, 4H instructor
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2007, 08:56:06 PM »
hey, if you nned something when you get here or before just let me know. I have to return the favor folks offered me on my journey
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana