Author Topic: Back from the dead...  (Read 1661 times)

Offline SilenceDoGood

• FSW Member, In Wyoming
  • The world owes you nothing. It was here first.
Back from the dead...
« on: October 07, 2007, 11:58:11 AM »
Hey, everyone! I apologize to all for being away so long- I had to go back to Wisconsin because my father had a stroke. And he miraculously passed away last Friday. Please, no condolences: my family and I are erecting a "suggestion box" to place at his gravesite. He'll need the ideas, you know, for his next time around.

Anyway, just wanted to get everyone off my back for not posting lately. BLESSINGS and THANKS to ALL who have been emailing me; you must have all thought I dropped from the face of the earth. It will take me a few days to get caught up on everything that's been going on here on the forum.

So what's the scoop on the costume party? I wonder if anyone's planning anything Halloweenie in Casper?
"Women cannot complain about men anymore until they start getting better taste in them." ~Bill Maher

Offline rhodges

• Administrative Staff
    • Richard's tech pages and GPG public key
Re: Back from the dead...
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2007, 12:07:32 PM »
Please, no condolences: my family and I are erecting a "suggestion box" to place at his gravesite. He'll need the ideas, you know, for his next time around.

Wow...

Of all the thoughts running through my mind, I would just pass on two words.

"Choose Wisely."

Wishing all the best,
-Richard
Get my GPG/PGP public key at: http://www.hodges.org/rh/public_rhodges.asc
If I ever find a dead cat, I will put it in a black box and give it to a physicist friend.  Then when he opens the box, I will shout, "Hey! You killed my cat!"

Offline MamaLiberty

• FSW Founding Member, In Wyoming
  • Self ownership/ personal responsibility
    • The Price of Liberty.org
Re: Back from the dead...
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2007, 12:21:56 PM »
Welcome back. Your father sounds as if he might have been an interesting character. Hope he finds his "Door Into Summer."  ML
It's not that people are dumber, it's that stupidity used to be more painful.