Author Topic: Getting back into Crook County idea of life!!  (Read 1921 times)

Offline Wulirider

Getting back into Crook County idea of life!!
« on: November 14, 2007, 11:14:28 AM »

Hello;

Trying to get myself acquainted with the growth out there with all of you. Was last at the meeting held in Three Forks about 2002(?) and met some of you then, including Boston T.  Anyway, been in Florida trying to do another freedom project.  Now ready to head up to Crook County or wherever is the best spot with this group and make a go at it.

I would be heading out from Florida, probably in the spring.  May go to Colorado and see my daughter in Dec, but not sure yet.  If do that and weather permits, might drive up.

I am in Md right now, so if anyone interested in driving from there to Co, let me know and will see what is what.

Anyway, glad to get back in touch with this group!!

Noel Berge

Offline wyomiles

• FSW Associate
Re: Getting back into Crook County idea of life!!
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 01:04:01 AM »
Howdy Noel ! Bring some of the other freefloridans with ya !
" Cultivators of the earth are tied to their country and wedded to it's liberty and interests by the most lasting bonds" --Thomas Jefferson --1785

Offline Jared

• Wolverine
  • FSW Founding Member, In Wyoming
  • FSW Rifleman
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2007, 02:43:38 AM »
Howdy Noel!  I'm in Sundance so let me know if you need any local groundwork done.
"Nothing good in life comes but at a price. Sweetest of all is liberty. This we have chosen and this we pay for."

Offline Wulirider

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2007, 11:12:16 AM »
Thanks for the hello.

Will have to travel there in my van or the RV, one or two trips, and then decide what is do-able.  Still thinking in spring.

Best
Noel