Author Topic: I'm coming to Wyoming!  (Read 1767 times)

Offline KentuckyRifle

• FSW Member, In Wyoming
I'm coming to Wyoming!
« on: May 13, 2008, 06:40:58 PM »
Well, not permanently yet. I am however making my first visit this week. I am flying into Denver and driving from there up to Cody where I have a job interview. I am also trying really hard to line up an interview in Rawlins, not sure if it is going to happen yet. I will be in Wyoming from Thursday-Sunday, really looking forward to my first sight of Wyoming, sure hope it lives up to what I am hoping for.

It is hard to believe how quickly things seem to be moving along. Unfortunately my wife is not able to join me on this trip, but we have been talking to our families about the move and my parents are strongly considering moving as well, they are going to come out on this trip too.

Wyoming, here I come!

Offline colonial shooter

• FSW Rifleman
  • FSW Founding Member, In Wyoming
  • RWVA Senior Instructor, NRA Life, 4H instructor
Re: I'm coming to Wyoming!
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2008, 11:03:17 PM »
KR, when you get to Casper give me a call. PM enroute
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Offline MamaLiberty

• FSW Founding Member, In Wyoming
  • Self ownership/ personal responsibility
    • The Price of Liberty.org
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2008, 06:47:56 AM »
Welcome! Come visit in Newcastle if you get a chance! The coffee is always on at Mama's house. :)
It's not that people are dumber, it's that stupidity used to be more painful.

Offline Wyowoman

• Mover and Shaker
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2008, 11:35:10 AM »
Good luck with the job interview and have a safe trip!  Try to go to the Buffalo Bill museum and drive up to the reservoir (did I spell that right?)!

« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 10:14:49 PM by Wyowoman »
?Political correctness is really a subjective list put together by the few to rule the many?a list of things one must think, say, or do. It affronts the right of the individual to establish his or her own beliefs.? Mark Berley, Argos, Spring 1998