Author Topic: Considering moving to WY, for tier of immigration before 2014  (Read 1444 times)

Offline Jake_Witmer

• Reader
Considering moving to WY, for tier of immigration before 2014
« on: August 18, 2008, 08:53:58 AM »
Just read Molon Labe...  Good book!

Had the WY map out for a while.  Figured that because I'd be chit chattin' with the locals quite a bit, it might be good to be central, in a place like Casper, Waltman, or Moneta.  Or maybe start my own town exactly in the middle of the state, and call it CENTER.  or "Bullseye" or "Middle'O'Nowhere" or "Womb-oming" Or "Wymiddle" or "0,0" ...LOL  or just an esoteric "M" because that's the middle letter of Wyoming.  ...LOL

Of course, I could probably move earlier, if it meant I popularly got to be considered to be a little bit cooler.  I'm getting the sense that there is going to be a major stigma associated with moving in late.  ...Declasse in 'survivalist' circles.  ...I don't want to be a Wyomuntouchable!

Ah well, as long as I'm not the guy rolling in 20 years later with a giant collection of fancy toiletpaper (It's "all about the Benjamins"!), and getting the evil eye from all the 'overgolded' locals I guess it'll be OK.

BTW: Calls going out for apprentice farmers, farm jobs with housing, etc.  (...Not for me.  ...A friend of mine in AK wants to learn better how to grow his own food.  He has a green thumb ...and it doesn't even need to be amputated.  And just because I say he's a friend of mine, don't hold that against him ...he's a really nice guy, has a wife, three kids, and several battle rifles.  He's also a self-taught lawyer, whohas won 3 cases at the AK supreme court.)

-Jake

Offline wyomiles

• FSW Associate
Re: Considering moving to WY, for tier of immigration before 2014
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2008, 08:12:06 PM »
Howdy Jake, Depends on what you are looking for , what your needs are ? Some folks have chosen to be closer to town some out in the middle of "nowhere". Some need jobs to get along some with there own businesses some retired.  We are here to help if you are looking to move.
BTW get your friend on here as well and lets talk about his situation too !
" Cultivators of the earth are tied to their country and wedded to it's liberty and interests by the most lasting bonds" --Thomas Jefferson --1785