Author Topic: Allow me to re-introduce myself......  (Read 1853 times)

Offline AzNative

• FSW Member, In Wyoming
  • WYO 2006
Allow me to re-introduce myself......
« on: November 26, 2008, 08:45:38 AM »
As I stated in my previous (read: long ago introduction) topic, I am AzNative.  Moved the fam up here to escape AZ back in March of 07.  I am previous law-enforcement, and if you want to know more than that, you'll have to ask me in person after I meet you.  Currently in Lusk, WYO.  Work all over the nation in the construction of wind turbines.  Looking to get on locally, or regionally to be closer to home.

Ex-Bircher.  What a joke that was.  My first introduction to the "freedom" movement happened when I was 18, interestingly enough.  I was in St. George, UT living with an uncle.  Was hanging out with a group of kids, getting drunk in the travel trailer in the back yard of one of the kids homes.  His dad was a police officer, and in the trailer was a copy of "Vampire Slayer 2000", or was it vampire killer, no matter, by Jack McLamb.  Excellent read. 

Pretty much, after awhile, you realize the only thing in life that matters is making a living, supporting your family, and being left the hell alone.  Thus far, I'm enjoying it. 

Peace.
The business first flat earthers licking their wounds
The verdict is dire, the country's in ruins....

REM/Accelerate/Until the Day is Done

Offline AzNative

• FSW Member, In Wyoming
  • WYO 2006
Re: Allow me to re-introduce myself......
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2008, 08:47:24 AM »
Edit button, where is the edit button, I don't see an edit button........   Anyways, biathlon, no, neither the wife or I ski.  Never been.  Never had the opportunity or chance.  May have to check that out sometime...
The business first flat earthers licking their wounds
The verdict is dire, the country's in ruins....

REM/Accelerate/Until the Day is Done

Offline MamaLiberty

• FSW Founding Member, In Wyoming
  • Self ownership/ personal responsibility
    • The Price of Liberty.org
Re: Allow me to re-introduce myself......
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2008, 08:56:27 AM »
You'll be a full member with edit function once you post a little more, I'm pretty sure. Anyway, Welcome!
It's not that people are dumber, it's that stupidity used to be more painful.