Author Topic: Hello FSW  (Read 2003 times)

Offline Zeteo

Hello FSW
« on: June 05, 2010, 04:31:26 PM »
Hello FSW,

I would like to officially introduce myself to the Forum.  I’ve been connected to FSW through my husband, Tenacio, and he has been keeping me informed of various threads and bits of interesting information since he starting reading in the Fall of 2009.  In Tenacio’s introductory post on 1/23/10, he shares a very good background about us, to which I cannot improve.  With this post, I just want to get my name out on the Forum and let y’all know I’m here.

Tenacio and I returned on May 30th from our vacation/scouting trip to Wyoming.  We had a wonderful trip!  I can’t say with Sinatra that “I left my heart in San Francisco” because “I left my heart in Wyoming!”  Tenacio and I have returned from that trip confirmed in our resolve to keep working “The Plan” to move.

During our visit, we had the great pleasure of meeting and visiting with MamaLiberty, G and J & L in Newcastle.  Thanks to y’all for the warm Wyoming welcome and fun dinner conversation.  We were also privileged to meet R at the Ranch near Osage.  It was great to chat with a “liberated ex-Minnesotan.”  Thanks, R, for the stimulating porch chat and real Wyoming shooting time!  I will try to put into practice the personal shooting tips you gave me.  :)  We also met W & R at FWTP in Thermopolis.  Again – great conversation – Thank You!

I’m not sure how much I will be posting on the Forum, but just know that I’m out here with Tenacio.

Zeteo

P.S.  Sorry, biathlon, I don’t ski   :(  Had one of those unfortunate “bad adolescent experiences” when I was in High School, and have never been able to bring myself to put skis back on.   :o

Offline MamaLiberty

• FSW Founding Member, In Wyoming
  • Self ownership/ personal responsibility
    • The Price of Liberty.org
Re: Hello FSW
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2010, 04:54:06 PM »
So glad to hear from you! I think I can speak for all of us in Newcastle... it was a great privilege to meet you and we had a great time too. I'm so glad you got a chance to look around more of Wyoming, and hope you can come back often to explore... until you find that one best place. Of course, I sincerely hope you find that place near here. I'd dearly love to have you for neighbors!

Welcome to the forum, and remember that email or the private message works too, if you don't happen to see a topic that interests you.

You're family now.  ;)
It's not that people are dumber, it's that stupidity used to be more painful.

Offline TexasGirl

• Needs To Get Out More
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2010, 08:49:29 PM »
Welcome Zeteo!  I'm right on your heels, should be in Newcastle this Monday.

~TG
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Offline wyomiles

• FSW Associate
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2010, 10:41:33 AM »
Howdy Zeteo, glad to have you with us !
" Cultivators of the earth are tied to their country and wedded to it's liberty and interests by the most lasting bonds" --Thomas Jefferson --1785

Offline JeffM

• FSW Member, In Wyoming
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2010, 07:42:03 AM »
Welcome, enjoy your time in Wyo, we'll be there in July