Author Topic: hi y'all  (Read 8893 times)

Hunter

Re: hi y'all
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2006, 02:45:38 PM »
Slappy,

Disregard the man behind the curtain, come on out, take the job with whoever doing whatever. it really doesn't make a diff. It'll get ya here and established. Keep the hard right politics to yerself untill your in and accepted. Idealisim and purisim's nice, but it don't pay the bills, don't feed ya or do anything else for ya unless ya, that is unless ya already got the $ bucks. Ya gotta do whut ya gotta do! Cusz ain't nobody else is gonna do it fer ya, eh?
Live in Casper, put a camper on a lot in Crook and make it yer legal residence for voting. Quite simple really, eh?? Besides, there's tax bennies in doing that too ::) Looks like a Win-Win ta me!? ;D

Get er done bro, get er done!!! ;D ;D ;D :o :P
« Last Edit: March 29, 2006, 02:55:46 PM by Hunter/Pete »

Offline John

• FSW Associate
  • Wyoming Housing Provider
Re: hi y'all
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2006, 11:46:53 PM »
How is the FSW movement regarded by others (the normal people, not the libs) in WY?

They haven't heard of it.  Actualy a surprising number have heard of the FSP, however.  There's been a number of people that I have gotten around to telling about why I moved to Wyoming and they said "Didn't they choose New Hampshire?"  "Yeah, well, we're Libertarians," I answer.  I mean, who are we to abide the results of a vote?  Ha!

And hey Hunter, you've got to pick a smiley and stick with it!  What emotion does the triple-laugh-yikes-tongue convey?

Just kidding! :P