Author Topic: Is FSW really any different than 'The Free State Project' ??  (Read 11526 times)

Offline Boston

• FSW Founder
  • FSW Rifleman
    • Javelin Press
Re: Is FSW really any different than 'The Free State Project' ??
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2007, 11:47:25 PM »
Get past the rantings, rumblings and threats of any other human on this planet or any other organization...plot your course, set your compass, trim your sails and believe for God's winds to take you forward!
I wish that could fit on a bumper sticker!

Boston

Offline MANUMIT

• Needs To Get Out More
  • A Free-Market Individualist Family Man, In Wyoming
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2007, 05:14:14 AM »
Side of a truck maybe....but the quantity & quality would still be well beyond the "sight or sound" bite capacity of most of today's publicly-schooled... :D
"I bet you have much more in common with the average Iraqi shop keeper, than any of the politicians that represent you."--Silver Smith
"WHEN YOU DON'T LIKE THE PATH, CHANGE DIRECTION"--Me

Offline bobcat

• FSW Rifleman
  • FSW Founding Member, Wyoming Bound
  • Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way
« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2007, 06:22:39 AM »
Wow, Gerri, good comments.  Certainly something to think about, at length.

There is nothing to stop your plans to move to Wyoming.  You have only your life to live and give an account for at your death.  Enjoy each day where you are Right Now!

Get past the rantings, rumblings and threats of any other human on this planet or any other organization...plot your course, set your compass, trim your sails and believe for God's winds to take you forward!

You can and will get to where you are Free...in your thoughts and beliefs!  Inside and outside!

There is considerable TRUTH in those words. 

Boston, I'm thinking I need to put these words on my dash, so that I see them and stay focused.
Bobcat  

"Those who would sacrifice Liberty for security, deserve neither Liberty or security."  -Benjamin Franklin
"Citizenship is not a spectator sport"  -K Denninger

Offline Gerri

• FSW Founding Member, Wyoming Bound
  • THE GOLDEN RULE
« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2007, 08:30:01 AM »
Thank you fellow Christians, fellow patriots, fellow FSW Western neighbors/family...(including you Boston, in this group...thank you for the encouraging words and lifestyle you have lived for years as a mentor to so many of us!  A great teacher and champion of others!  The seeds sown will continue to grow and grow.)

The Code of the West is alive and well in Wyoming. Neighbors helping neighbors...people lifting others. People are groaning for individual freedoms worldwide and this keeps me in prayer for God's will to be done on the earth as it is in Heaven. He is the one who created the love for freedom in each heart. Only with His help can this be preserved. 

Yes, I do think FSW might be different than FSP...in the love and warmth that I have seen in the Group. I do wish the FSP well in their quest.  Perhaps I am just a tender Western lady at heart.  The East is beautiful in many areas, but the Code of the West captured me as a little girl with my cap guns and boots. 

FSW is touchable and "huggable." FSW is not just political at heart. Numbers do matter in elections, but neighbors loving neighbors matter more. When hearts are changed, politics can change. The rest of our nation and the world will be watching. A grand vision can take years to grow and mature.

I pray for freedom to stay alive anywhere that spark can be blown into a raging fire in men's hearts. Free to choose the life they feel led to live.  Free to bow their knee and their entire life to Almighty God or free to turn away and serve themselves. Not everyone who loves America and freedom will move to Wyoming...we know this, but if you are hearing that call from within...follow that trumpet sound where that special freedom is calling to you.

Gerri  ~W~ 

Offline Boston

• FSW Founder
  • FSW Rifleman
    • Javelin Press
« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2007, 09:25:48 AM »
from Gerri:
When hearts are changed, politics can change.
That's a truth missing in all the intellectual/activist work for freedom.
Persuading minds goes only so far, especially when hearts resist.

Logically, the free state movement is a very long odds bet.

But that does not prevent certain hearts from coming to Wyoming all the same.
All great struggles for liberty were first born from the heart.
The heart is your locomotive engine, and it pulls the rest of the cars.
Your cars cannot go where your heart does not take them.

"When hearts are changed, politics can change."

Indeed!
Thanks, Gerri.

Boston

[/color]